Friday, February 08, 2008

dont worry you'll still be able to place me

this and that:

sweet temptations
- someone tell me how i baked 2 dozen of these, gave 10 or so away, and only have 7 left a day later? ...yeah.

i voted....
- i voted.

- have kept up with my photo a day plan so far...i've been posting them all on flickr.

- i'm feeling rather uncreative this week, and it's driving me insane.

- i have been searching for an elusive yellow coat from here (it's not even online, hmph). if i was a size bigger, this would not be a problem.

- i need a haircut. finding a possible style? giving me a headache. any suggestions?

- saw juno finally. loved it!

- there's a fun giveaway on the AC blog, along with a bunch of cute valentine goodies from the DT girls. where's mine, you ask? well, i'm kind of anti-valentine's day so i'm working on it.

- can't wait to eat at roy's tomorrow. did i tell you i love restaurant week?

- to help out a fellow studio calico girl - check this out and watch this.

- i'll be at CHA sunday and tuesday. if you see me, say hi. i'll be that girl who looks like she isn't old enough to be on the floor. haha.

have a good one :)

4 comments:

Vee said...

your cupcake looks so yummy and cute! I love your i voted pic too, awesome! have fun at CHA :)

Denise said...

The cupcake is calling my name! LOL! Thank you for all the great links. You have a wonderful blog and I always love perusing through it. Thanks!

Nicole said...

see you there my friend...and bring those cupcakes along if you don't want to eat them all

;)

Pound said...

pffft you can't beat my 10 cupcakes eaten in like 3 minutes. :P