Saturday, March 08, 2008

wrap my arms around your name

i can't say it enough. these guys are awesome.



so last night involved 4 hours of waiting in line. a lucky entrance into a radio "soundcheck" party, and a hug from jason (i did not see that one coming but he apparently recognizes me). all of the guys are so nice and down-to-earth. meeting new fans in line/after the show. front and center right on the barricade. lots of photos! almost getting stranded in the middle of wilshire because we almost couldn't retrive our car from the parking structure. a t-shirt mysteriously disappearing.

the show itself was awesome and intense. jason got pretty emotional during several songs. the front row was, once again, awesome. and yes, i say awesome way too much.











matt nathanson also opened, and he was pretty awesome. he's really charismatic, hilarious, and quite adorable. i also got to meet him after the show and he was really sweet!


good times :)


(from soundcheck)

12 comments:

Pound said...

no hug pic?? boo!

EK said...

How cool! I heard Matt Nathanson doing an interview on the radio the other day and he was so funny!

Akinogal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...

awesome awesome shots! love your blog :)

amy said...

lucky duck.

Anilu Magloire said...

I so miss my wild concert going days...

Davinie said...

Well, Lifehouse needs to hire you as their personal tour photographer, lol. You are always there, and you always get great shots! kudos to that!

I finally got to my tagging. Check out my blog for my oh so interesting 7 things, my friend.

amytangerine said...

these photos are amazing!!

Kazilar said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Jill said...

great photos :) I tagged you on my blog! the 7 random things...blog blog blog, haha

Audrey said...

matt n does rock -- he's been one of my favorites for several years now. great pics too -- and isn't it great to see a band that you love live in concert? there's just something about it that tops any other experience, i think.

Emily Pitts said...

i think you might marry him :)