i was at my grandma's house today. so i took that as an opportunity to finally play with my poor, neglected camera:
unfortunately for the dog, that also meant she had to model:
in other news:
- it was over 90 degrees here today. what the...
- the office was brilliant. it was all in the nonverbal acting. soooo good. soooo painful. i loved it. and i still want a jim.
- i'm watching dawson's creek. ah, nostalgia. don't judge.
- i'm still soliciting book suggestions!
- i've been feeling super uncreative the whole week and it's driving me insane. especially because my may studio calico kit dropped yesterday and it's quite fabulous. speaking of studio calico, tomorrow (sunday) is sneak peek night. be sure to join in on the boards for some pre-sneak craziness. there will also be some RAKs up for grabs, and you know they're going to be fabulous because they're from april&scarlet. :)
- i can't stop eating cinnamon pull-apart loaf. it's addicting and evil.
- four more days and i'll be back up in norcal. so so soooo excited. especially because the weather will be 10 degrees cooler than it is here. among other reasons ;)
- the dodgers finally won. FINALLY.
have a good one :)