Tuesday, May 06, 2008

it's never too late to change lanes

i had quite a blast this weekend!

we celebrated elaine's birthday, and helped her ring in 23 with style:



hung out with these two (among others):


good times. i also ate entirely waaaaaaaaaaaay too much. it involved indian food, thai, crepes and huevos rancheros, waffles, hot dogs, all-you-can-eat sushi, chicago style pizza, pan asian fusion, and a ginormous ice cream sundae. yep.

i'm sad i had to miss all the fun national scrapbook day festivities. boo. but i tried to get my scrap on a little bit before i left:



in other news, i turn 23 in less than a month. wha? how did that happen? i am quite excited about my birthday plans, though!

have a good one :)

9 comments:

Celeste said...

you are cute and so are these layouts and i wish i could eat that much sigh.

Christy said...

I am so jealous of all your scrappies... I haven't scrapped in oh... FOREVER. Lol! These are fabulous my friend... you never fail to inspire. ;)

Ally said...

As always, your layouts totally inspire me!

*nichole* said...

caroline-i just love your work & your beautiful photography!

Lisa Dickinson said...

love eating vicariously through you :) and of course i love those pages. Yum on both accounts.

dawn said...

Love those LO's!! Wish I was 23 again!! LOL!! :-)

Nicole said...

23??!! you??!! say it ain't so my friend, lol!!

Pound said...

ya, "birthday plans." i know. i KNOW.

:: gingerkitty :: said...

Thanks for the constant stream of inspiration.