Wednesday, May 14, 2008

it's not going to stop til you wise up

whoa!!! 192 comments!!! thanks for all the sweet messages, i'm sure steph will love them. the rest of us girls are so happy to have her at studio calico.

anyways, i asked random.org to pick a random number for me:


Here are your random numbers:

11

Timestamp: 2008-05-15 00:53:36 UTC


the 11th comment was:


Anonymous said...

Awesome news! Congrats Stephanie!!

SonyaT

5/13/2008 10:31 AM


congratulations sonya!! please e-mail info@studiocalico.com to get your newsstand kit!

thanks everyone for playing :)

i have some peeks of my own to share:


in other news, i saw magnolia, and now i cannot stop listening to this song:


have a good one :)

4 comments:

moonlightgrrl said...

magnolia is one of my favorites and i just love aimee mann. the entire soundtrack for that movie is pretty awesome.

and those sneaks... dang girl!!

ya know, the only thing about you that i think is uncool is the whole dodgers thing. lol.

xoxoxo

Emily Pitts said...

um, i need just a little bit more then. :)

ricanlaw said...

Magnolia is one of my all time favorites. I have a copy and I have the most beautiful Magnolia tree in front of my house. ;)

Lyn said...

love that song... it's also on the jerry maguire soundtrack... must be a tom cruise thing :)
i've been meaning to watch magnolia again
tfs your sneaks!!!!!!!!