Thursday, June 12, 2008

i wanna be so much more than this

i've been scrapping a bit lately. for no reason...just because. i haven't done that in a while...most of the time, i'm working on assignments or with my studio calico kit (which actually arrived today...it's goooooorgeous). most of the time, it's because i have stuff piled up everywhere and i'm too lazy to sort through it to find what i want to scrap with. i think i really need to clean my scrap area. i have piles of boxes and paper everywhere. it ain't pretty.

anyways. here are the goods:

this one went on the MMM blog...it also uses some new fabulous taglets by linda.



this next one was done for MM a while ago...

i came up with the june master's challenge, which is to create a LO with products from 5 manufacturers. this ended up being a challenge for me, too...because i kept wanting to use more. haha. anyways, play along and post your page here

now, digi is another story. that mojo comes in spurts...when i'm feeling it, i do a bunch, when i'm not, i go for a while without doing a single digi.


this is the monthly playlist LO.



so in other news... i've been doing a lot of thinking lately...mostly about what i want to do with the rest of my life. i'm thinking of going in a new direction than originally planned...because what i was so sure i wanted, i don't know if i want so much anymore. (sorry, i know i'm being vague). i'm considering all of options and possibilities, and weighing each pro and con. there are just so many factors to consider... the problem is that the clock is ticking and i need to make up my mind soon, but i don't want to rush into things. i currently feel kinda stuck in life, and i need to move on and get with it, but it's a bit overwhelming.

anyhow. summer vacation here i come! i've also been itching to take pictures...i hope i get to soon! and thanks for all the birthday wishes and such on the last post :)

have a good one :)

14 comments:

candi tardio said...

i love the lo "we fit together"...the puzzle pieces are so cute on there!!!
love it ;)

Close To Home said...

Beautiful pages. I hope you get settled with what's in your heart. :-)

Lisa Dickinson said...

fabulous pages....hoping you are the "what to do with your life" part has something to do with scrapping :) You are SO good, girl!

joanne (spagirl) said...

caroline.. those layouts are amazing! all of them!! i hope you find what you are looking for... what an exciting time for you with new opportunities!

Pound said...

love all the l/o. you crazy scrapping girl!

good luck figuring out whatever it is. i know i was going to be a teacher, and later decided i didn't like it as much as i thought. i lived. :P

Jill said...

Oh, Caroline, these PAGES are fantastic! I love your journaling and your innovative use of accents.

As far as figuring out how to navigate using your inner compass, good luck with the journey. I'm 32 and still trying to find my bearings at times!

Christy said...

Oooh! Gorgeous pages, C! Love these!

Michelle StClair said...

I always love your work! And take your time figuring out what you want to do with your life. Ever since I was little, I thought for sure I wanted to be a teacher. I rushed thru college and in my final semester (student teaching), I realized that it was not for me. But really too late to change my mind. I am now in my 30s and trying to figure out what I want to do...... :)

Stephdu68 said...

Ouah ! It's beautiful !! you are genious !

Kristii Lockart said...

Totally awesome work Caroline! I love each and every layout!! You rock!

Cathy said...

I love your work.

caroliiine said...

wow i really love your page !!!

webmul said...

wtf, you totally cut me out in that pix of you and elaine from mamas! i see how it is!!

Sonda T said...

I absolutely love that UNWRITTEN layout, girl! :)