Tuesday, August 12, 2008

maybe we're all that we needed

i've been scrapping a bit lately, and it fee;s good, since i'd been in a rut for a little while. here's one of the layouts i did:


it uses a couple of things from my etsy shop (specifically, these and these.

so. has anyone been watching my boyfriend tear it up in the pool? it's quite amazing and exciting to watch!


i've been purging and clearing out a bunch of stuff lately and it feels good. how the heck did i amass all this stuff?

have a good one :)

8 comments:

Chris Dodaj said...

i love your style!

Lauren said...

I so love your work, Caroline..Those cardboard flowers are so unique..

Christy said...

I need to do some purging of my own. It's scary, isn't it... how fast it accumulates?

Love that page... your new tag looks fabulous on there. ;)

Tiffany said...

My hubby called Phelps a Merman. Bwahahaa! He is a machine!

Kristii said...

I've been cleaning and purging and asking myself the same question too, lol!! Love your page!! You rock girl!!

webmul said...

AWW. i like the page of me and amy. finally dude!


:) make me more.

Rita said...

Great layout - love everything in your etsy shop! Very fun and fresh!

Larajc said...

He's your boyfriend? HUH? I thought he was mine? Crazy man. LOL. Great page!