Friday, September 12, 2008

i'm writing you a symphony of sound

hm...i just realized i haven't blogged in a week. whoops.

anyways.

i think i have a slightly unhealthy obsession with food...actually...taking photos of my food. these are among the things i ate thins week:




i'm blogging about what i ate this week. great. i think i'm getting boring. lol.

i took this random shot this week and it makes me happy :) makes me want to play with these watercolors...maybe i will this weekend?


i had a good week this week...some exciting happenings, some of which i can't reveal yet :) but among these exciting things: instead of another norcal visit, the boy and i planned a quick little vegas weekend and we finalized all the plans and booked everything this week. woot! i can't wait :)

on a sad note, this news has me shocked and heartbroken. aleida was such a big part of the studio calico community, adding a bit of spunk and sass (along with kindness and friendship) to the boards. her presence will truly be missed. an event like this also makes you realize how short life is, and how quickly it can all be taken away from you. it makes me want to hold everyone closer and let them know how much i care for them. so, for my friends and family who are reading this, do know that i love you and that life wouldn't be the same without you.

anyways. have a good one :)

7 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

heartbroken I am too...

kimosabescraps said...

Hey girl.. long time no comment for me...
I just wanted to say hi... and tell you that I think I may have said some nice things about you on my blog...
check it out when you get the chance...;)
ps.. your food pics are making me starved!

Kim Faucher

Kristi said...

That sundae looks sinful!
Sorry to hear about your friend....

Rita said...

Fabulous photos! And definitely a sad day for everyone:(

Breanne Crawford said...

you made me and my sister hungry with your ice cream pics.....

Kristii said...

So colorful!! There is nothing boring about your blog girl!!

Pound said...

oh no, that's so sad. i didn't know her but i saw on her blog she has little kids =(