Sunday, October 19, 2008

show me how pretty the world is

so i still don't have a working laptop. which meant that i hadn't scrapped a single digi layout in about 3 months. i refused to scrap on this computer because i hate the software on it. but this weekend, i caved...




yes, i have plans on scrapping all the playlist layouts that i've missed. i actually kept track to scrap at a future date. hooray for itunes playlists.

speaking of playlists, i saw nick and norah's infinite playlist last night. it was cute. not the best movie ever, but worth seeing...especially for the soundtrack. which i'm in love with at the moment (my two favorites from it are "speed of sound" by chris bell and "how to say goodbye" by paul tiernan). the music is right up my alley. and also, michael cera is adorable.

other than that...boooo dodgers. sadness :( i *heart* tina fey. and amy poehler. i'm hooked on the wire, thanks to the boy and elaine. it feels like summer again here...when are these 90 degree temps going to end? geeeeez. i have the most annoying canker sore every. ben&jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream rocks. i need to go to sleep.


tomorrow = playing catch-up. have a good one :)

9 comments:

Terri said...

I love your digi work

Trude said...

Ditto on Tina Fey and Amy Pohler! Especially since I just saw Baby Mama. :D I feel your pain on scrapping, my iMac has been in the shop for almost 3 weeks now and I've had to resort to using my parent's computer...ew. But sometimes you just gotta scrap! :)

:: gingerkitty :: said...

thanks for the movie review!

Nicole said...

i was addicted to the Wire WAY BACK when it was new, lol...will have to catch up i think. great layouts as always...=)

Pound said...

hahaha ps7 :)
and tell your man the fall wasn't all that great. :P~

Aline said...

Great layouts and I love that you scrap the playlists, that's something I need to do myself too! :)

noell said...

I love all the yummy yellow--it's been one of my new favorite colors over the last year. I especially love that yellow strip of flowers down the edge of the second layout.

BTW, The Wire is probably my all-time favorite t.v. show. My husband and I watched all five episodes in about 3 weeks or so, and we were so sad when it was over. Enjoy!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I know JUST what you mean about Nick and Norah's. I bought the soundtrack even before I saw the movie. I so love "Ottoman" -- and EVERYTHING Vampire Weekend, in fact.