Monday, October 13, 2008

so many foreign roads for emma, forever ago.


* one: i was asked to be a guest designer for fiskars crafts. i loooove their new scallop squeeze punches! you can see the full layout here.

* two: it finally feels like fall here. i woke up saturday morning, kinda chilly, and wanted to stay in the covers forever. i haven't felt that way in a looooong time. it was a nice feeling :) i was able to break out the boots, hat, AND scarf this weekend. to celebrate, i bought myself a new sweater.

* three:

the dodgers! after looking quite pathetic in two games in philly, they had life tonight. here's to hoping they can crank out three more wins. i think they can ;)

* four: while hanging around old town pasadena with the girls, we walked in front of this:


so we knew we had to buy ourselves some....


and then we ate sarah palin. literally.


best. cupcakes. EVER. (not so much taste-wise...)

have a good one :)

15 comments:

:: gingerkitty :: said...

so funny.

Denise said...

Too funny! I can't believe those were cupcakes. The imagines on them are so clear. LOL!

Glad you are finally feeling fall. I love this season!

dawn said...

What funny cupcakes! Congrats on the Fiskars gig. I am a fiskateer and I love their site. Lots of creativity going on over there.

I am a diehard Red Sox fan. Go Sox! How do you like having Manny?? :-)

Vee said...

lol, those c.cakes are funny! glad you are enjoying fall!

Rita said...

Beautiful LO! Love the cupcakes...very funny!

NancyJones said...

THAT IS TOOOOO FUNNNY!

Cath said...

I love those! Soo funny!

Erin said...

love those cupcakes!

Pound said...

bwahahahahahaha you ate palin!!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

ROFL.. the cupcakes crack me up ..hehehhe..!!

zaneta hahm said...

Okay, that's really funny... and the dodgers???? So, I have had an insane week... T and Th happen to be my busiest days, but maybe we could do a Fri... maybe in the next couple weeks?

A Cupcake Life said...

Great cupcakes. I love all cupcakes no matter what party they are!

~Dusti

moonlightgrrl said...

gorgeous fiskars LO, funny cupcakes... sorry for you about your Dodgers.

Jocelyn said...

awesome cupcakes! i guess when you have cupcakes like that, they don't need to taste that good?

*reyanna klein* said...

These cupcakes made me laugh SO hard! Love the last line of the blog. And congrats for the Fiskars cameo! I'm about to go check you out over there... :D