Thursday, November 27, 2008

i want to thank you for so many gifts you gave with love and tenderness

happy thanksgiving!


so many things to be thankful for this year. this is only some of them. family, good friends, and a boyfriend who put up with my constant craziness....scrapbooking, which is so much more than a hobby for me....coffee and cupcakes...southwest airlines...my cell phone, which really is a piece of crap but has been sort of like my lifeline at times...creativity and art...music...and so much more.

i have to be up in less than 5 hours and i still need to pack, so i'm off to bed. have a great thanksgiving, and don't eat too much turkey! :)

11 comments:

Heather Prins said...

Oh wow!! That layout is fabulous!

:: gingerkitty :: said...

Happy Thanksgiving namaste

Kate said...

AWESOME page!! How did you print the pictures like stamps?? LOVE!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

will you stop making amzingly talentful layouts like this? Im pretty envious.
Happy TG xx

Pound said...

love the stamp look!
and i still haven't remade my fos. when are you coming back so i can whine???

nadine jenine said...

i love how you made the stamps!

Jill said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving, Caroline! I loved your Studio Calico pages in this month's gallery.

Anonymous said...

Great layout Caroline. I just got those "stamp frames" and now you gave me some nice inspiration on how to use them. Thanks!

~Dusti

A Cupcake Life said...

Great layout Caroline. I just got those "stamp frames" and now you gave me some nice inspiration on how to use them. Thanks!

~Dusti

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you know what catches my eye...? the brown! you made it look so yummy.. i;m thinking Cafe Latte? :D

musesof said...

hoo ! it's very fabulous !
in french "MAGNIFIQUE"