Thursday, January 15, 2009

folks from california can't live without their sun

^^ the above lyrics are soooooo true. (they're from starsailor)

anyhow.

they're opening a new chipotle near us, and today was a pre-grand opening party...which meant free burritos for all. the line was a bit long, but you can't go wrong with free chipotle, right?


so the other day, we drove by the americana, and i noticed a crumbs - but we were too lazy to turn back. i'd seen a photo of a crumbs cupcake once, and i remembered that they looked SCRUMPTIOUS. the next day, amy IMed me going "OMG, WHY WEREN'T YOU MORE PERSISTENT IN MAKING ME TURN BACK?!" apparently, she saw pictures of the cupcakes on yelp and wanted to go. so we did.



mmmmm.....

i also really liked these walls. i kinda wish my hair was cuter and that i wasn't posing with the cupcakes boxes. oh well.


fabulous day :)

12 comments:

Anna Sigga said...

OMG - this cupcakes look so yummy and you look like sunshine in those pics! ;o)

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

OMG - I'm supposed to be watching what I eat!! I think my calorie intake just went up looking at those pics!! YUM!!

emily kate said...

Sarah and I got Crumbs cupcakes yesterday. I think they might be my favorite cupcakes in NYC. Their Baba Booey is insanely decadent.

karen m. (akaliz) said...

ok, is crumbs a franchise? why have i never seen one? maybe that's a good thing though. :)

happy weekend!

kokopuffs said...

omg...that cupcake is huge! it's almost as big as your face! that might be my next stop after Dots...

and chipotle is so yummy. so yummy. did i say that twice?

and can you send me a copy of me with the 6 million cupcakes I bought today? that'll be one to post for sure!

Jill said...

Ohhh, now I want cupcakes...arrrr...

Sonda T said...

OMG Caroline!! Where is that place? I so have to go. You know I am obsessed with cupcakes!! And I cannot believe how BIG those are! WOWZERS! email me!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i want those cupcakes!!

Pound said...

those look good! our jim pose was still the best. ever.

Rita said...

Yum, yum, yum! You always have the best food pictures on your blog :)

Jane Smith said...

Hey there, finally coming out of the closet to let you know I have been lurking on your lovely blog for many months..I have a present over my way for you {youve probably had a heap of them but you are in my top 5 places to lurk!!}

sticker said...

goujian43
match731
deaf330
adjure03
ague603