thoughts after living in san francisco for one month....
* i've been making waaaay too much coffee. i'm surprised i'm not bouncing off the walls every day. i've also been using TONS of creamer.
* living along a MUNI route, while hella (omg, am i really using that word? sheesh, norcal person already) convenient, is also hella noisy.
* i've realized that i'll probably get LOTS of exercise while living here, especially because there are plenty of hills. well, that, and there are actually a bunch of walking routes to cool destinations, i.e. the beach, golden gate park, this cool recreation area haven't been to yet.
* i am realizing that i should've brought a rice cooker. i really am asian after all. luckily, the boy made a bunch and brought it over today.
* i miss living really close to a target. why is it a PITA to get to daly city?!
* i need a better solution for storing my scrapbooking stuff. storage bins/boxes are not really very efficient.
* i don't miss LA smog.
* i forgot to bring my dodgers shirt. i guess it would've been pointless to have it to wear to dodgers/giants games anyway, because it would be hiding under 5 other layers because AT&T park is so FREEZING. i guess it's a good thing i brought my dodgers blanket, then.
* berkeley IS kinda far. although i must remember that 20-ish miles sure beats 400. however, i do go over there when i'm craving zachary's.
* trader joes has the best packaged meals ever.
* i feel old in class. oh wait, i AM old.
* free first tuesday of the month museum admission + me having tuesday afternoons free = happy me. where to go this tuesday?
* space heaters are awesome. i'd freeeeeze at night without one. it's been pretty warm (by SF standards) in the afternoon, though.
* i'm moving. AGAIN. and then another time after that. oy vey.
* when it's nice outside, i like to do my reading/homework outside. at a park or beach or somewhere similar.
* 65 is warm now. 50 is still cold.
* i have yet to explore most of this city. so many places to go...
* it still rains every time the boy and i try to go somewhere. some things just never change, do they?
* i've been reading a lot lately (for pleasure). this is a combination of the fact that i'm still computerless and the fact that SF library rocks.
* no computer = i feel out of touch with the world.
* i freaking love this place.