Friday, January 02, 2009

should old acquaintance be forgot...

happy new year everyone! :) i can't believe it's 2009 already.

we rang in the new year in style with a party at a friend's house. the girls all dressed up in dresses and it was quite fun :)


one of my goals for this year is to take more pictures, since my picture taking count really dropped off towards the end of the year in 2008. so one of my plans is to start doing photo-a-day again. here's the first one -

my mom made traditional japanese osechi (new years food) and some other stuff for our family gathering yesterday.

here are a couple of my last layouts of 2008 -


this one was for the KI blog...shannon had a challenge to use leftover wrapping paper on a page.


this was my last playlist layout of the year - all done! i am totally doing them again this year!

2009 is gonna be a huge year for me, including one big change that is happening quite soon. i'll get into that in a future post.

for now, though, i've been eating way too much...and i'll be back up north in a few days to help celebrate linda's birthday, then i'll be off to florida to hang out with the DD girls! i think i'm looking forward to that part more :) lol.

have a good one :)

6 comments:

karen m. (akaliz) said...

yummy layouts! and your pics are beautiful! happy new year!

Nicole said...

you all look amazing Caro!!

Pound said...

oh i see how it is, you get a bf and suddenly you ignore your d50... :P

Amy Coose said...

Love the LO's and you are so cute with your girls! Now, don't leave us hanging about what you have in store for 2009! Happy New Year!

*reyanna klein* said...

that food looks amazing! I'm probably allergic to most of it... tee hee... but I'll pretend I'm not and salivate some more. :)

Love the layouts! Wow! You seriously are so talented! :)

Did you get your iPod Nano?!?!?

Jocelyn said...

that food looks to die for!