Monday, April 13, 2009

gimme gimme gimme more...

i'm still making my way through those pictures from when my computer was broken, and i think i've finally gone through most of them :) here are a couple more to share with y'all.


from an afternoon out at crissy field. i love that place...it's beachy, has a grassy area, and has the best views of the golden gate bridge.


poppies at golden gate park.


reyanna suggested that i check out jack london park. the boy's mother suggested it also, so we headed up there one afternoon. it was cool, although we barely saw a tiny part of it, since we got there kind of late. definitely going back, though!


we stopped by one of the wineries in sonoma also. wine tasting, yum :)

i think i mentioned on here that i finally took a trip to alcatraz. there were stunning views of the city both on the way there and from the island...


and of course i had to make someone take a photo of me "in jail":


and of me jumping in front of the skyline:


yep.

have a good one :)

7 comments:

Mélanie Blackburn said...

Stunning pictures Caroline. I especially love the first one, very stunning!

Pound said...

you and your jumping pics :P

Jill said...

Great pics -- I especially love the photo of the poppies and the sky in the cityscape photo!

Jeannie said...

It looks like your hair is longer - yet you recently cut your hair. Which is great - but whats your secret. I've been waiting patiently for my hair to get longer.

Jeannie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trude said...

OMG I'm lovin' that shot of the poppies! (make prints, make prints!) :D

Trude said...

*if* you were, I'd love a little 5x7 since I'm quickly running out of wall space! :) Just booked a class for CKC Pasadena in June, woo! I'm dragging my mom with me so she'll stop asking me how to do stuff. ;)