Wednesday, April 01, 2009

i don't know why i can't keep my eyes off of you

spring break is over, i'm back in san francisco, and it's been busy. i'm having to look for a new place ASAP and it's been frustrating. grrr. the rest of my break was nice, and the cabin was nice. the weather has been lovely over here in SF since i got back though!

anyways. just sharing my garden layouts for you :) this month's garden is FABULOUS - go check it out!


this month's theme was stamping - soooo not my thing, but i do love stamping with empty toilet paper rolls. hehe :)


new product focus - this new baby stuff from little yellow bicycle is soooo cute. and i made it work on an all about me page!

have a good one :)

p.s. how is it APRIL already?!?!?

4 comments:

Jill said...

There's genius in those nuances -- as always!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

awesome works as always! :)

Pound said...

cool l/o!!

Maria said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts!!! :-)