Saturday, May 02, 2009

i can tell that we are gonna be friends.

it's pouring.

happy national scrapbooking day! lots of fun challenges going on at two peas over the weekend. i'm hosting a 5 product challenge.



my challenge is to use:
* something blue (the background cardstock)
* something clear (MME stars)
* chipboard (KI buttons, little yellow bicycle accents)
* something die cut (MME stars)
* a star (MME stuff)

hope you play along! if you do, upload your layout to two peas, and be sure to check the corresponding challenge box. you have until 11:59 p.m. CST on sunday!

the GGs also did a special member inspiration garden. lots and lots of good stuff in there :) this is in addition to the regular first of the month garden, so it's a HUGE pile of inspiration! for my layouts, lifted vee (her gallery is here):


and nic (her gallery is here


busy weekend ahead, but hoping to do at least ONE challenge in between.

have a good one :)

{p.s. DanelleB and Ori - i got your comments but don't have a way of replying to you...please e-mail me. my e-mail address is on the sidebar. thanks!}

2 comments:

Christine said...

Cute pages, I love all those bright happy colours!

Carina Gardner said...

Very cute pages! (found you via Jenni Smith's blog). I got caught by your post at being at 2peas and thought I would sneak a peak at your layouts (I'm a designer at 2peas). Very cute stuff!!!!