-4 a.m. scrapping session
- candlelight, pasta, pesto pizza, and awesome white wine
- planning for my b-day weekend
- posing as a high schooler prepping for her SATs. (see my twitter >>) yeah, let's - just say that if i ever were to take them again, i would NOT do well.
- 90 degree days (in SAN FRANCISCO. i thought i got rid of this weather when i left so-cal?)
- a couple of hours hanging out with jenni, and her cute family:
(more to come soon)
(also, i have a photo blog set up in case you're curious to what i'm up to over there)
next week: FINALS. i thought they were the week after, until last week. ooooooops. doesn't look tooooo bad, though.
and then: partying it up with linda&co. over memorial day weekend! :)
(oh and re: the office finale. "send in the subs." eeeeeeee!!!!)