Sunday, June 28, 2009

the beauty is in what isn't said

we went back to milk. we couldn't resist. plus, we had to introduce it to theo.

this time, we ordered actually food. everything we ordered was pretty awesome!

amy and i split a chicken dish. the mashed potatoes, which are under the chicken, were delicious and had bacon in them! yummm.


theo had a turkey BLTC (BLT + cheddar). best sandwich ever.

more desserts (and a ton of them, again):

tried a coffee toffee ice cream sandwich. mmm...


milkies, aka bonbons (the name "milkies" is adorable, in my opinion)


banana creme tart. SO good.

i was kinda obsessed with this cute bag. actually, i was just obsessed with the stamping on it. i want some milk stamps! lol. i love their logo.


we then headed to my sweet cupcake. amy had sent me an e-mail a few weeks ago, saying that she went to a cute little cupcake shop, and they had strawberry shortcake cupcakes - cut in half with whipped cream in the middle. she even sent me a picture, and i was sold. unfortunately, they were out of them, but the shop was adorable. it had this sign -


and i loved this mirror, especially the "you're sweet" thing under it. and you can see the decor in the background.


we took the cupcakes to a nearby park, and had a little picnic.


with jamba smoothies...


theo brought her doggies, and we had fun playing with them...



we hung out...


and i climbed a tree. sort of.


today, i met up with linda and chased around her family with a camera...


baby oli is just too adorable for words!


more to come when i finish editing the seemingly never-ending mountain of photos i currently am wading through.

have a good one :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh, I can see why you love that logo! I wonder how difficult it would be to replicate the look in Photoshop...hmm...

Pound said...

more cupcakes!!!!????
btw my dots strawberry shortcake had NO strawberries in it! =(

i can't wait to see the rest of the pics. they look good!!!!!!

Christine said...

Yum! Love the milk logo, it's so cool! You take the most beautiful photos of the everyday things, they are completely gorgeous

Trude said...

Well, now I have more places on my to-see list for next time I'm in town! :) The cupcake shop looks straight out of a magazine. And I hear ya on photos...I just can't keep up lately!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

how do you manage to stay THAT size after all that food? that is insane and I'm freakin' hungry now!