Thursday, June 04, 2009

sunny days sweeping the clouds away



it's been sunny here the last couple of days. shocking!

my sense of "good weather" sure has changed in the 4.5 months or so that i've lived up here. lol.

anyways. i turned 24 today. i'm in denial. especially that i hit 25 next year, which means i'll be in my mid-20s? when did that happen?

we are off to the cabin tonight. hoping for good weather, good friends, good food, and good times.

a couple of scrappy projects before i go...

for the twopeas garden:

new product focus. if you haven't noticed, i'm kinda in love with prima's rebellious papers. i used the lyrics from plain white t's "1234" here. i can't decide if i love that song or hate it. lol


the theme this month was "minis." of course, i went with mini photos.


for prima's build a page sketch. lots of the signs of spring papers here :)

be back next week! :)

9 comments:

emily kate said...

Happy happy birthday Caroline! :)

I feel the same about 1234! Sometimes I think it's sweet and sometimes I think it's obnoxious. Haha!

Pound said...

happy bday! or should i fb you?

giuseppina said...

happy birthday!!

Jill said...

Happy birthday, Caroline! :)

Trude said...

I know exactly how you feel. I turned 25 last fall and it was like "whaaa??" Suddenly hey, guess what, you're the age of all those people you've been looking up to all this time. Awesome and depressing at the same time.

Jingle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Your pages are awesome!

Iara said...

happy birthday Caroline, I was also feeling like "what?! 25?" some years ago and in 10 days all of my friends will be feeling like "what? 29 again?" LOL yes, 29 for the 7th time in a row! LOL

*reyanna klein* said...

Happy Birthday!!! I haven't been online in like... umm... a week... because I've just been so busy. I thought about you on your birthday though! It's the thought that counts. :)

Hope it was super fabulous! :D

Jocelyn said...

happy late late birthday!