Monday, October 26, 2009
as the days keep turning into night
* really loving the weather here this month. well, except for those two days when it POURED. i haven't seen this many sunny days here in a loooong while...and there's definitely that crispy fall air. love it.
* i've started cooking with my crockpot quite often. seriously makes my life easier. if it weren't for that thing, i probably would be eating ramen every day, lol. i've been experimenting with different things...more about this in a future post :)
* i'm LOVING the away we go soundtrack. especially the alexi murdoch songs (the post title is from one of the songs). love love love. the boy and i saw the movie a couple weeks ago, and i liked it, but the entire time i thought "i HAVE to get this soundtrack."
* i don't think i'll be watching this year's world series. it's bad enough that the dodgers didn't make it, but the yankees vs. phillies? *yaaaaawn*
* i can't believe it'll be november in less than a week. yikes. where is time going?
* i'm sore. i assisted a wedding yesterday. it was fun, exhausting, and super inspiring. i get to work with one of the most awesome wedding photographers in the bay area, and it was pretty awesome to watch him do his thing. it was definitely a learning experience, for sure. he also let me take my own shots when i wasn't helping with lighting, so i'll share those later. so excited for this opportunity - i cannot wait to do more and to learn more!
* i am craving something sweet.
Posted by caroline at 8:12 PM