Tuesday, October 13, 2009

tis the season to be jolly...

well. almost :)

but seriously, christmas is right around the corner, isn't it? if you're like me, you wait til the veeeeery last minute to send out your christmas cards. and every year, you vow to be different.


well, two peas has a new class series to help people like you and me - easy to create holiday cards! each monday from now til nov. 5, one of the garden girls (me, erica hernandez, kandis smith, and nichol magourik) will provide a sketch and 3 cards created from it!

this week was my turn. go here to see my sketch, the full images of the cards, and the PDF with pictures and instructions.

hopefully, this year i WILL be done with my cards early!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I just checked out your cards @ two peas and love how "untradionally" holiday-ish they are. Super fun.

Mirjam said...

you are sooo right, got to make a start... finished one card so far. Thanks for the tutorial will make some cards according to your sketch!