Monday, April 05, 2010

i was walking a tightrope til you came in

ok, so i've apparently been absent again. gahh.

but i did want to share with you my newest scrappy obsession - banners!






those are two of my latest layout for two peas, and banners make an appearance on both of them :) one of them uses the dear lizzy line (also quickly becoming a fave!!!), and the bottom one uses the toybox digi kit from vinnie pearce (fun stuff!). lately. i've been inspired by product more than anything else, and banners are one of those things that have gotten my mojo going...

if you look at my tumblr feed though, banners show up in a LOT of my posts. hee :) i guess you all know where my inspiration is coming from?

in other scrappy news, this is kindasorta exciting ;) woot!

anyways. i'll update more later, but this should be a super exciting week - flying out to the east coast to hang out with the lovely breanne! it'll also be my first time out in jersey + NY, so i am SUPER DUPER excited!!!

8 comments:

jo said...

Ooh! I love what you're doing with the banners - I'm going to have to try that out! :)

Trude said...

Looove that cupcake page! The papers are perfection. :) I know you're going to have tons of fun in NYC - can't wait to see the photos!

Jill said...

These are so vibrant! Love 'em to bits.

Michelle said...

Oh, cute pages! I love banners to bits but totally haven't tried one, myself, yet! he he. :)

Tomoko said...

Hi
Found your work at Two Peas! Very inspiring work here!!!

Christen said...

First it was frozen yogurt, now it's cupcakes. What will be next craze?!

Ingvild Bolme said...

Great works as always Caroline, really love your flags and the colours you used on these ones!

Thank you for sharing sweetie!

Lisa Dickinson said...

a belated congrats on Crate - YAY!! :)