Monday, September 27, 2010

i'm on my feet, i'm on the floor, i'm good to go

i am ridiculously excited about this today.

SEI has been one of my favorites since i first started scrapbooking, so i am honored to be on their design team. i remember loooooving granny's kitchen and stockpiling on those alpha stickers since i loved them so much (i think i used them on every layout in the beginning. lol). over five years later, i'm still in love with the lovely patterns and fun products.

some new pages showing my SEI love...






another thing i'm ridiculously excited about this week? jimmy eat world on thursday!

:)

8 comments:

Trude said...

Congrats, girlfriend!! Love that photo of you. :) Have fun at the show!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Congratulations! I LOVE your scrapbooking style :)

Jennifer said...

Congrats!! You are on a roll with design teams!

Audrey Yeager said...

Congrats on making the SEI team!!! I am looking forward to working with you! Your layouts are simply amazing, and it seems we have similar taste in music!! :)

Lisa Johnson said...

Beautiful Pages! Congrats... I'm looking forward to getting to know you this next year!

penuttpie said...

love love love the first page :)

Breanne Crawford said...

so so so excited for you! congrats, my friend!!! and of course, you know what my fave layout is! haha!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Congratulations on making this team, Caroline!