Wednesday, September 01, 2010

when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhiel

a couple scrappy shares...


this went up in the garden this week! as soon as i saw those sassafras whimsies cards, i knew that this was what i would do with them. i went with a "12 things you should know about me" layout, and this are those things:

1. My Japanese gets worse and worse as I live longer here.
2. I can't function without coffee.
3. I am dying to go back to Japan and New York City.
4. I'm a klutz...I'm constantly tripping, running into things, falling into ponds...
5. I talk about food - a LOT!
6. I love the Office, Dexter, 30 Rock, How I met Your Mother, and Gossip Girl...
7. I'm kinda hooked on Twitter.
8. I love San Francisco, but I hate the fog.
9. I've been called an "energized shutter bunny"
10. My last name is pronounced ilke "EKG."
11. I like playing iwth paper & glue.
12. I'm an only child. James says I'm spoiled. I disagree.

and here's one for KI -


with some photos i took of madelyn when i visited breanne in april :)

and holy crap, how is it september?!?!?!?

been busy as of late...school's back in session, still doing photo shoots, among other things!

have a good one :)

3 comments:

Breanne Crawford said...

dammmmn my kid is cute but you made her look even cuter! hahahhaha

~Sasha Farina~ said...

super cute layouts!!

Delanie said...

I am heading off to New York and San Francisco for the first time in about a month. (I'm Australian.) Love to see that they both made your list! :)