Monday, May 02, 2011

remember the weight of the world

it's been super warm out here lately. yesterday was my day off, and i decided that i absolutely HAD to take a walk on the beach.

and by "walk on the beach" i just meant "take photos of my outfit at the beach. haha.


(cardi, tank: forever 21, pants: h&m, shoes: thrifted, necklace: forever 21)

this tank is kind of like my beach top - i seem to wear it every time i go to the beach. it's loose fitting, casual, fun and cute. it just seems fitting! added a cardi to it because it was a bit breezy, and paired it over skinny black pants and wedges.

weather.com told me it was going to be 72 degrees today, so i wore this dress to work and didn't wear tights or leggings. THEY LIED TO ME. it was a tad chilly - the breeze was cold!!



(card: hand-me-down. dress: urban outfitters. tank: forever 21. boots: target. necklace: refashioned from earrings. earrings: charlotte russe.)

i got this dress on sale for super cheap (something like $10) at urban a few years ago and i love it. also, my second sort of "lazy outfit" tends to involve a dress. it's funny because people at work will tell me i look cute whenever i show up in a dress, but the truth is that i was lazy and it was the first thing to come to mind. haha.

and here is another pink paislee layout!

3 comments:

Kari said...

LOVE your pages!

SewPetiteGal said...

I love, love that UO floral dress - so very pretty!

kileen said...

beautiful floral dress and i love the sun shining in on these pictures!

cute & little