Monday, May 16, 2011

say it's possible

the rain is back here in SF. it's also freezing. i thought that we were approaching summer, not reverting back to winter?

apparently not.

oddly enough, i'm flying up to seattle this weekend, and the weather forecast says 70 and sunny for the time i'm there...yay!

anyhow. the weather is keeping me from outfit photos the last couple of days, but here is one from over the weekend.



cardi: forever 21. top: old navy. jeans: delia's. shoes: target. necklace: forever 21.

super casual...perfect for a lazy weekend :)

i got that striped shirt at old navy a few years ago and i love it. those jeans are from delia's. like everyone else, i got the delia's catalog in the mail but i hadn't actually been in an actual delia's store (none in california!) until i went to austin a few months ago.

i ended up getting these jeans because they had 26" inseams. i don't really own flare/bootcut jeans because even the short sizes are too long (and even some kids' jeans!!! who knew 12 year olds were so tall?!), so i was quite thrilled that they had such short inseams. i got them on sale too, no less!

the sad part? they are still a tad too long. but nothing a pair of wedges can't fix.

anyways. is it thursday yet? i am super excited to get to seattle!

4 comments:

Lea said...

I'm right there with you with jeans lengths. I'm short and asian too :) I've just given up and have resorted to folding all my jeans in.

I love comfy outfits like this :)

Lydia Marie said...

I love the striped top! And I don't know why it's necessary for flared jeans to always be SO long. I always have to wear my tallest shoes with the ones I have.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

oh my goodness, all of your outfits are absolutely adorable! I love your style!! And I'm loving this oh so perfect weekend look too. Hope your day is a fabulous one. xx veronika

Becca [Free Honey] said...

Ya, San Francisco weather has not been playing nice this week! I've been bumming around in jeans and casual shirts all week. Maybe this is why SF has such a bad fashion rep.

Also, I don't mean to get spammy at all, but I work at a custom denim company called indi, so if you're looking for jeans with a short inseam, custom may be the way to go.