Sunday, June 19, 2011

on a sunday i'll think it through (6/30)

spent the day in japantown with some friends and didn't take official outfit photos, but got some fun pics!

this umbrella backdrop in one of the malls there just might be one of my favorite photo backdrops, ever...





me trying on an umbrella with my look in one of the stores (i think it was at daiso, which i mentioned a few days ago)...
cardi: forever 21. dress + belt: forever 21. shoes: h&m. bag: target. necklace: forever 21

wow, am i really wearing that much forever 21 here? lol.

we spent the afternoon browsing the fun shops (and buying a bunch of little things that we don't really need, but decided to get anyhow), browsing the japanese fashion magazine selection at kinokuniya - i walked out with a couple of them. i've decided that i quite like japanese fashion mags - they tend to feature outfits that i actually WOULD wear, and sometimes they come with cute little tote bags. (they ARE expensive, though). my mom is going to japan next month, and i asked her to bring some back for me!

we also ended up taking ridiculous sticky pics at pika pika.



because that is how we roll.

10 comments:

Jill said...

I so dig that umbrella background, AND that Forever 21 dress. Pretty pretty!

Michelle's Style File said...

Fantastic background and love your smile : )

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Eclectic Flair said...

These pictures are so cute!! Love the color combo you have going on too!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

rebecca said...

the perfect background for an adorable outfit. so cute.

Nnenna said...

I love your background- sooo cute! Also, so is your outfit! :D

star-crossed smile

hurricanekerrie said...

Great background! I love it, I think all the colors are inspiring. I also love the little details of your dress.

nadine said...

The mall in J-Town was one of my favorite stops! I loved that umbrella wall!

basiccravings said...

This dress is adorable! I am also LOVING that umbrella wall. What a great place to take pictures!

CessOviedo said...

Pictures are so cute and fun! Loved your outfit, I actually linked a very similar one at the Color Brigade, how cool ist that?

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

madison avenue said...

i LOVE this outfit!! the yellow looks so good with the blue! i also love your belt!