Wednesday, June 22, 2011

orange sky (9/30)

the fog + wind + chilliness is back here (yes, i do talk about the weather a lot), so i only lasted 5 minutes of outfit photo-taking before i had to put my coat back on.


top: forever 21. leggings: jaques moret. shoes: payless. belt: thrifted. necklace: forever 21

i still love this bird tunic. and i threw on leggings with it again, and i went with the noisy necklace. i kinda like the mix of neutrals here - i'm surprising even myself that i am wearing like no color here!!!

that belt got turned sideways somehow and i didn't notice it til now, but i kinda dig it.

i am having a really hard time thinking about what to wear tomorrow, because i really, REEEEEAAALLY need to do laundry and my options are starting to get slim. anyone wanna do my laundry for me? i'll pay you in chocolate!

7 comments:

piradee talvanna said...

super cute!!

Lisa said...

so cute!! i love your bird tunic it's adorable on you!

thanks for your well wishes hon :) i'll miss san francisco :(

Style Journey said...

Your bird tunic is adorable! And your necklace is awesome!

Ramsey said...

I will trade you here and now. My weather for yours. Really. Love the tunic!

dotty said...

the mix of neutrals here is perfection! i like how you added sophistication to a leggings+tunic outfit with the flats, belt, and necklace! it's a fantastic look!

dash dot dotty

Lydia Marie said...

I really love the tunic with the leggings! And I totally feel you on the laundry, if you find someone tell them I'll find chocolate to pay them too!

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Jill said...

This outfit looks so great on you!