Monday, July 15, 2013

for the love of ramen.

the other night, my friend amy mentioned that she had been watching the mind of a chef on netflix, and that i might like it too. the series follows david chang (of the momofuku restaurants) as he travels, eats, cooks, and shares his process. he even takes other cuisines and adapts it into his own style - i.e. making gnocchi out of instant ramen (true story), or making microwavable strawberry shortcake.

it is awesomeness. and involves a lot of ramen (one of his most popular restaurants is the momofuku noodle bar, known for amazing ramen). which made me pull out all my pictures of the bowls of ramen i've consumed over the last year or so, and throw this page together.



yep. i totally scrapped about ramen. don't judge.

amy and i are totally high-fiving ourselves for discovering this little gem of a show. and i'm craving a bowl of ramen so bad. and i want to go back to japan to eat my way through the country again. and i want to go back to NYC to eat at momofuku.

oh dear, what have i gotten myself into?

3 comments:

jojobeth1 said...

OMg! I love love love ramen too! I see you live in SF... Have you been to the ramen spots in the SF Bay area? My fave is Ramen Halu in San Jose.

rahul patidar said...

I have been blogging about this same topic for nearly 2 years now, - what I have always believed is that it needs time to work to be able to overcome in this particular thing. But when I read your post, I was really amazed that there are many ways to go about it and acquire and even much better final results. Maybe that is why I've not really had a great number of loyal readers. I ought to have consulted your website first before starting my very own.

Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about clipping path service.

Clipping Path said...

thanks for google who send me to your site and your great post. This is a nice blog.