Friday, August 30, 2013

florals, stripes, and mint

had a little bit of fun with my friend glen hanging out in the lower haight and taking pictures with some of these cool murals...




(cardi: old navy. tank: forever 21. pants: h&m. shoes: target. necklace: forever 21)

the weather has been a bit schizo here. that's summer in SF, i guess. part of me wants fall to start, because that's when it's actually warm out here. because the weather is schizo here, layers are a must.

i'm still in love with those mint pants. i scored them on sale at h&m for $10 - woot! that floral tank i've had for a couple years, but forgot about it, and then rediscovered it in my closet recently. i love that striped cardi it's on the thicker side and warm.

i love the lower haight. lots of fun restaurants and little dive bars, and these murals are super cool. and there is some cool, funky architecture too. i kinda wanna come back here for a shoot one day.

here are some of my shots, too.






1 comment:

rahul patidar said...

I have been blogging about this same topic for nearly 2 years now, - what I have always believed is that it needs time to work to be able to overcome in this particular thing. But when I read your post, I was really amazed that there are many ways to go about it and acquire and even much better final results. Maybe that is why I've not really had a great number of loyal readers. I ought to have consulted your website first before starting my very own.

Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about clipping path service.