Monday, September 02, 2013

hello september


well, howdy there, september. you sure snuck up on me and i am protesting the fact that you're here but i am excited for what you have to bring.

had a gloriously lazy labor day weekend, filled with plenty of gingersnap iced coffees from philz (my new obsession), picnics in the sunshine, top knots, the spectacular now (go see it - it was fantastic), TV shopping, sangrias, cheese, scrabble, BBQing, and gorgeous sunsets. september, you're off to a great start.

i am excited for what's coming up: the possibility of new opportunities and change, fantasy football, the playoff race in baseball (go dodgers!), lots of concerts, changing scenery, new creative ideas...lots up the sleeves.

september, i'm excite about what you've got in store for me.

2 comments:

rahul patidar said...

I have been blogging about this same topic for nearly 2 years now, - what I have always believed is that it needs time to work to be able to overcome in this particular thing. But when I read your post, I was really amazed that there are many ways to go about it and acquire and even much better final results. Maybe that is why I've not really had a great number of loyal readers. I ought to have consulted your website first before starting my very own.

Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about clipping path service.

Neetin Patidar said...

One more thing Let me add, is that any time some people start mastering this topic and are also not seeing any improvements, they start to quit. And this is not how it must be. Even if you're not getting great results at first, keep it up during few months till you locate good authority sites like this where you would be able to get enough points that could hadly be identified even in the most expensive electronic books.
Please visit http://sparklesrhinestones.com/ to know more about Discount rhinestones.