Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Trek Up Bernal Heights Park


I had seen photos of Bernal Heights Park on Instagram, and immediately put it on my list of places to check out ASAP. Even after all this time in SF, I've hardly explored this part of the city. But on one sunny, clear day, I was in the mood to explore after work, and decided it was the perfect opportunity to check it out.





The path up is a gradual uphill, and only about a mile. The view from the summit is absolutely amazing on a clear day - there are sweeping views of the city, from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Bridge, and all the way out into the East Bay.

Gorgeous!




Would definitely love to come back again (and do a shoot here!). I'm sure the view would be pretty spectacular at night as well!









No comments: